The Port Harcourt Makeup and Beauty Connect Series(MBCS)

10:34 am




Aaaaalright!I can't believe I'm finally sitting in front of a computer, typing. It's long overdue, so I couldn't keep pushing it. I actually missed this time-be the only one awake, with an earpiece on, typing, trying to read mails and stalking some people on instagram, all at the same time. Come to think of it....this is my first post for the year 2016 (I promise to be more regular,so help me God). That said: HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all (and who is still fasting? Actually...it's not my business).


This will be a quick post and a streamlined one also to all makeup artist residing in Port Harcourt,so I will just go straight to the point. It seem like my prayer and desire for all makeup artist in PH to be united is finally yielding positive result. So last year,(on the 20th of December 2015 precisely), we had the first of its kind, a Christmas Beauty Meet and Mingle for PH based makeup artist.The meeting held at Gifty's Daughter Beauty Store in D/Line and the boss herself ,Mrs. Funke Tonye-Preghafi was present. She gave a talk and so many tips helpful to people in this industry. I also met so many beautiful souls like April, Ij, Omoefe, Chinenye, Daniella, Uju and so many more and a large mould in my head was broken - that you can just stay in your little hole and think you know it all, that Makeup Artists(MUA) in Port Harcourt are kind people, that MUA are willing to share their success secrets and MUA want to see you succeed also.

We had a Question-and-Answer session and I learnt so much from just being around my kind and it continued with an sneak-peek into the unveiling of the Makeup Artist Guild for PH members, coming up very soon(this is an old gist for Lagos-based MUA and a successful one also. You can read more about The Makeup Artist Guild HERE). It was a great MUA Town Hall Meeting if you ask me.

I said all that to say this: Another of this kinda' thing will be happening again tomorrow, the 7th of February,2016 at Jojo's Makeup Studio, No.15 Ebony Hospital Road,Orazi, PH by 2pm PROMPT. I apologize for telling you on such a short notice(wouldn't have happened if I wasn't so busy contemplating if this post was news-worthy), but i don't think you should miss this opportunity to network, bond and grow because this is part of something big and will be happening nationwide also.

That said....I think this connect series have come to stay, so take a look at our calendar for the year below, and save the dates:



Ehmm...same thing,but i think this is prettier:



For more information about tomorrow's meeting and any other, contact:
Ij  (0807 630 8877), 
Omoefe (0909 653 2009) or 
Jojo'sTouch (0803 916 8903).

So spread the news. Tell a friend, to tell a friend to tell a Makeup Artist. 

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND


You Might Also Like

0 comments